My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington DC

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Write Book at the Write Time

The first anniversary of the unnerving Wall Street Flash Crash is on May 6. I am the only author with a book out on the wierd event. I conclude that our market for equities is unstable and vulnerable to manipulation from foreign hackers and rogue traders. Artificial intelligence has been introduced into the market in a big way and our bureaucrats have no clue as how to respond. This is a very important story, but it is complex; and the regulators hide behind opaque jargon, which intimidates most of the press. For this reason, you see very little continuous coverage of this major story in mainstream publications. I have a gift of being able to distill the jargon into plain language. My book not only informs, it educates. For this reason, as the anniversary approaches, I expect to be in demand on radio and TV. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home